Abyurann replied

295 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download Blade: The Series > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The adventures of the half human/vampire hunter.
In the Blade the series , It was great I was'nt disappointed at all. There was a lot of action scenes,The show has great potential I just hope that it comes back for a second season! I don't usually watch t.v shows I was hooked after the first showing, Guys you have to watch every episode to fully appreciate it.Anyways there was so much work into this series, I did't want it to end at all, Blades character was awesome he was tuff yet he always has great one liners, He was a great choice for this show,I believe all the actors and actresses were perfect for the part, It was'nt cheesy at all it seemed so real. I really felt like the show brought me into there world and i was really feeling it.
Wesley Snipes was cool as Blade. He didn&#39;t look out of place with all his gear. Sticky Fingaz is over cool, doesn&#39;t have much to say and looks/acts like a moron. Somehow, the Krista plot does not make sense. Marcus kills her brother, he knows Krista is his sister and a soldier, what else but revenge would she want from him, what else but trying to betray him ??? I haven&#39;t seen all of the series yet, so there is hope that there will be an answer to that. I like the Marcus character - he is well played by Neil Jackson. The &quot;bad guys&quot; are better portrayed and more &quot;likeable&quot; than the so-called good ones. Some of the special effects are quite good.<br/><br/>Although the whole series is a bit ridiculous, it still is entertaining and exciting enough to watch it.

On DVD Unrated versions of the episodes were released that feature not only prolonged plot sequences but also some more violence and nudity.
a5c7b9f00b
Untitled Star Trek Project full movie free downloadAlibi hd mp4 downloadDeportees 2 tamil dubbed movie torrentStealth Silence: DC Comic Fan Film full movie torrentBlack Panther in hindi free downloadDewey Two-ey full movie in hindi 720p downloadBurning Visions full movie kickass torrentUnder Montana Skies dubbed hindi movie free download torrentJack Reacher: Never Go Back movie mp4 downloadPurge movie download in hd
Please log in to post a reply.